It has been pretty hectic. The much anticipated vacation came and went past soo soon. Landed back in Houston on 3rd June. Well, must say the 1 month vacation was really hectic. Sooo many things to do, places to visit, and soo little time! Well, that’s how it is I guess!
Things done/Places visited in one month:
- Around 4 trips to Karkala – Visited Karkala Sri Venkataramana Temple, Tellar Devaki Krishna Temple and other deities, visited relatives – √
- Attended Karkala Rathosava (Carfestival, Teru) – √
- Two trips to Puttur – visited relatives, temples – √
- Trip to Manipal – Visited Relatives, MIT, and Manipal — back to Mangalore via Udupi – √
- Visit to Gurpur Satyadevata temple – √
- Visit to Chennai – For visa stamping (via Bangalore). The trip was uneventful. Amogh was pretty quite on all the flights. – √
- Bharat Mall – √
- Around 4+ visits to Infosys Managlore (Mangala) – √
- Upgraded home computer (in mangalore) with more RAM and networking support – √
- Setup a wireless network at my home – √
- Attended Swami Ramdev’s Yoga classes in Mangalore – √
- Pabbas – Chocolate Dad, Tiramisu, Parafait – √
- Cherry Square – Some like it hot – √
- Chefs, Prax – √
- Family Photos by Professional Photographer – √
- Most of Mangalore City, Kadri Temple, Venkataramana Temple – √
- Visited/met lot of relatives – √
Now that its all over, I am back to work. …….. and I am missing Chitra and Amogh. Both of them are back in Mangalore and will join me in sometime. I don’t know how Amogh would react once he is back here in US!…since he likes to have lot of people around. I have posted some of Amogh’s pics on my Orkut Profile! Check out if you are on my orkut friend list.
Well, on work front, I would be joining a new Project here at BP. So, kind of excited about it.
That’s pretty much it for now!