Ok. Melody dragged me into this :). This is kind of chain mail stuff, except that the crow doesn’t shit on my head if don’t do this :). So, … just for fun.
…….. here we go. 20 Random facts about me…….
20. I joined school one year in advance. So, was younger then most of my classmates all the way. In a way, it was kind of advantage. Lot of things changed the next year onward. From Syllabus to textbooks to university!
19. I have always been fascinated with electronics stuff or gadgets if you can call so. More interested in seeing what’s within the gadgets! (No. I haven’t yet opened my iPod nano)
18. I Used to maintain an e-diary before I started to blog. But its way too personal to be put on the net!
17. As a kid, I studied at the Canara group of institutes in Mangalore, i.e., up to my 12th Grade. After that i did my Engineering in Computer Science from Manipal Institute of Technology , Manipal (under Mangalore University)
16. At home I am also known as Vasudev. Arjun is my official name.
15. While I was in engineering, I never wanted to join the company that i am currently working for. Infact, I was placed in an other company called Mascot System (now known was iGate). Due to recession in 2000-2001, our joining dates got delayed and delayed.. and sort of never came up.
14. I am a very time conscious, committed, fun-loving and cool person. When it comes to work, I am very serious about it. I think a lot. I do have a lot of patience. I love to talk. And, I love humor.
13. Used to get into lot of fights etc while at school. I think till about class 7 or 8. Stopped after that.
12. Got in trouble while at class 3 for jumping a big wall in school with a bunch of other kids. People / teachers tell that I was kind of a overactive/trouble maker kind of a kid. So, many of my teachers still remember me to date. But, I was pretty good at studies too. Not a topper, but used to be in the top 10.
11. I have never smoked nor had alcohol in my life. Lot of people don’t believe this since i have a nice little tummy now. :)
10. I am the only child of my parents.
09. I got married on the same day that I had proposed to my wife 2 years back. I have been knowing her for around 6 years before I proposed her.
08. After doing my graduation, I had given my GRE and TOEFL and had even got an admission into an university in US of A for doing my Masters. Was all set to go, but got a job offer at my current company at the last moment.
07. I like listening to easy music. Not particular of the class of music, as long as I can tolerate the music, its ok. Not a fan of hard rock etc.
06. Love photography. Wanted a camera since I was around 8 years old. But never got one in hand. Bought a Digital SLR a year back. And ever since then its has been fun. A amateur photographer now. Check out my flickr photostream.
05. I used to have lot of acnes on my face, while at college. But never bothered much about it. Now my face is pretty much clear.
04. Lost count of number of crushes I have had in life. No more counting now though.
03. Dates that I can never forget are : Last day of college, 15th Dec 2001, 08/09th Jan 2002, 15th Jan 2002, 12-15th may 2002. 8th Jul 2002, 15th Dec 2003. (No, i wont tell why these dates can’t be forgot!)
02. I hate lies and… I don’t lie…., Well most of the time.
01. Not all facts mentioned above are true :).
So those were purely 20 random facts about me, just the onces that I could think as I wrote this post. Thanks to Melody for tagging me :)
So, let me pass this on to……